Share

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being Authentic

I hurried home from work yesterday so that I could spend quality time with my cousin who I'm just now getting to know. I also met her husband for the very first time, even though they have been together for many years. Why, after all this time are we---not until this moment---getting to really know each other? Could it be we are just now emerging from all of our inherited masks to reveal our authentic selves? It seems that the current energies on our beloved planet will allow nothing less than genuineness anymore.

Let me explain.

Upon moving into our current property, the flowers on one of our Azalea plants used to be fuchsia-colored and extravagantly ruffled. Yes, they were truly beautiful to see. Nevertheless, during the past two or three years, there appears a second set of blooms that are becoming more and more prolific with each season, throughout this particular plant. These are salmon-colored blooms and the ruffles have disappeared. Of course, these new flower heads possess inherent, unsurpassed, natural beauty.

As with the evolving Azalea blossoms, so with my beautiful cousin. Her true self is shining forth, as she sheds old beliefs placed upon her by antiquated patriarchal traditions which no longer serve her highest well-being. What remains is a beautiful being, without a facade of superficiality. An authentic human soul remains, shining brightly, leaving a lasting impression on me! I wonder if nature is teaching humanity that all things hidden or distorted (via propaganda) shall be revealed. Indeed, I believe the current energies on our beloved planet will allow nothing less than authenticity any longer!

I'll bet I'm not the only person experiencing strange phenomena in the garden. I'd love to hear some of your gardening anecdotes!


Follow on Twitter: @_phoenixoffaith
Copyright © 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment