Share

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beliefs about Equality


I have been staying more positive lately, not sliding into great holes of anger and despair. What am I doing differently? I'm actively feeding my mind in a more positively-focused direction. For example, I watched several videos recently on Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention. I read the book years ago and found it easy to believe, as it aligned with the many new things I was learning, during my theological purge of the family religion. I was filling my mind and heart with wonderful new ideas!

I believe it is imperative to replace the negative beliefs with positive ones. I'm not sure how it all works, but I do believe staying positive is important for one's emotional well-being. I believe in love and peace. I surrender to the Divinity within myself and in all that is.

The simple act of believing in these simple truths has a calming effect on my entire being. Along with believing comes a knowing.


One of my greatest realizations is understanding that religions basically believe all the same things. The divisions occur when people separate themselves from their fellow humans by believing their religion is right and all others are wrong. If humans want religion to heal humanity, then they may wish to look at all the similarities, rather than the differences. I believe in simplicity!

If we are all one with the Divinity within us, the divisions can no longer exist. Instead, love, peace and harmony shall most naturally prevail.


Follow on Twitter: @_phoenixoffaith
Copyright © 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Esther: It's definitely important to immerse yourself in the positive in order to overcome the negative.

    Read and watch positive media vs the negative. Reading books such as Dr. Wayne Dyer's is positive action. The "Power of Intention" is a great book with a clear message.

    The worst is now over for you. Continue to forge forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen, Thanks for your positively encouraging words of wisdom!

    Yes, I'm learning these simple truths and moving forward and it feels great! :)

    ReplyDelete